Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: And while we're on the subject of eye candy ....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And while we're on the subject of eye candy ....


While we are on the subject of eye candy....I wanted to share this piece from Silky Chick also known as Sara who lives in Australia.
I had the privelege to see this piece in person as one of the entries for AMACO's butterfly and Friendly Plastic necklace designer challenge.
Be sure to check out her blog! And don't forget to sign up for ours....

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Hi Linda thankyou for dropping by my blog,I woud love you to add my little effort to your blog,here's my blog address,this is a lovely blog,just going to have a look around !

http://pattiensaffie.blogspot.com/2008/12/friendly-plastic-pendant.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails