Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Blast from the Past - A link to some collector Friendly Plastic Books

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blast from the Past - A link to some collector Friendly Plastic Books

I was searching "friendly plastic jewelry" and found this link that was quite interesting. In fact, it reminded me of the early 90's when I was at a craft show and I bought a bracelet and a pair of earrings made from Friendly Plastic. I literally wore them to death - (maybe I have a flash back photo of me wearing them...don't know about that one)

Anyway I found this link on goldingcraft.com. Hope you enjoy the blast from the past.

This is a New Zealand company and apparently from the website, the books are still available.

1 comment:

Jana Ewy said...

I love that you found this link. What's really funny is that I own almost every one of these books. And have had the pleasure of meeting some of the authors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails