Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: A Bundle of Friendly Plastic Bracelets

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Bundle of Friendly Plastic Bracelets


As I wait out these last days of winter, I am feeling the warm waves of Spring Fever looming about. I hate cold gloomy days, there is nothing inspiring about them, to me. So in my desperate attempt to lift my spirits, came this brightly colored... Bundle of Bracelets. Friendly Plastic, is like one of my best friends, it is always there to put a sparkle in my eye and a smile to my face. Just gazing upon all the brightly colored metallic sticks, warms my heart. So look out spring I am now armed with brightly colored accessories and await your arrival. I hope these will inspire you to get moving on your spring creations, too.

2 comments:

Barbara Lees said...

These bracelets are a blast of wonderful beautiful exciting delicious colours and patterns.
Just exquisite.
Thanks so much, Jana!

/Barb

bracelet jewelry said...

Gold jewelry is precious so it has to be unique in its design. The beauty added to a gold jewel is through the fine craftsmanship and the quality of gold used in it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails