Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Die Cuts with Friendly Plastic Pellets

Friday, February 27, 2009

Die Cuts with Friendly Plastic Pellets


Typically you would only think of die cuts for papercrafts... you know..cutting paper, chipboard and other materials like that....
It's not likely that your first thought is to run friendly plastic thru your die cut machine. Except for Jen - Ms. Queen of the Papercrafts! She spent nearly the entire day today, die cutting, embossing and inking and just playing and havin a good ole time!
Of course, I had to get in on the action too! I'm kind of in this "butterfly" mood. You know...I flutter from one idea to the next... so here's a peek at my BIG die cut butterfly. I think this might just end up as an embellishment on a card....for my mom....
Friendly Plastic pellets, embossing powders, Rub N Buff, glitter - a flitter of this...and a flitter of that... it's only limited by what you are willing to try.
It's great because it's flexible, dimensional and moldable. Can't you see this as a great embellishment for handmade cards and scrapbooking?
Okay...remember...whatever you do...make your Plastic.....FANTASTIC!
Coming up this week are tips to recyle friendly plastic, more mix in's...and I'll unveil the ring that I showed in an earlier post!
PS......Jana was awfully quiet today.....I can only imagine what she's creating!

2 comments:

Sara Feeny-Marks said...

Wow, what a stunner! I use my die cutter a lot with FP.

Pattie said...

What a beautiful piece,this has opened my eyes with what you can do with this material,now i have to buy more lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails