Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: The greatest compliment- featuring the work of Jen Duvall

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The greatest compliment- featuring the work of Jen Duvall


I think the greatest compliment that can be paid is when someone is inspired by your work! I receive "google alerts" with my name and with "friendly plastic" so I can keep up with ...well..at least myself..and who's doing what in the world of Friendly Plastic.
Here's a blog entry from Jan Duvall of ClayChic as she wrote about her first Friendly Plastic experience:
I am trying my hand with Friendly Plastic and I can't believe how much fun it is. I had joined the Art Buzz with Linda Peterson and also follow her blog: http://lindapetersondesigns.blogspot.com/
and the Friendly Plastic seemed like alot of fun to work with and guess what ... it is! So here are my creations, just thought I'd share:o)
Thank's Jen for sharing! And thank you for watching the blog. One Friendly Plastic addict at a time....or maybe 10....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails