Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Krafty Lady Art Moulds - A great tool for Friendly Plastic

Friday, February 20, 2009

Krafty Lady Art Moulds - A great tool for Friendly Plastic

For today's post, I wanted to highlight some of the products that are suitable for Friendly Plastic. As you wander the world of friendly plastic you notice than many international artists are using moulds in their artwork. And why not? With such beautiful results - why wouldn't you?

So, I would like to share with you some art molds from Krafty Lady - an australian based company who specializes in designing beautiful moulds that I believe would be perfect for friendly plastic.

As I look at this - I think how beautiful the purple metallic Friendly Plastic highlighted with Silver Rub-N-Buff would be ....

As I browsed her internet site, my mind was just spinning with ideas to combine my stone effects (highlighted in our video) with these molds!

What a great combination!


A salute to Krafty Lady's design team, she has some very talented artists that showcase a variety of beautiful work - from jewelry, home decor and papercrafts - they are amazing. Check out the gallery!
While not everything in the gallery is made from Friendly Plastic, Im sure you'll get lots of inspiration and ideas as to how to use it with the molds and design your own beautiful works of art.
So have a look and OOH and AHH... and then CREATE!

1 comment:

Mylene said...

I can't recommend the Krafty Art Moulds highly enough. They are so durable and being made of silicon, they are also non-stick - a perfect combination for working with Friendly Plastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails