Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: On a Road trip to Jen Lowe's Studio -Experimenting with Friendly Plastic - Day one

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On a Road trip to Jen Lowe's Studio -Experimenting with Friendly Plastic - Day one

If you want the full version of day one, please check out my personal blog. I had intended to post the whole version, but blogger just isn't cooperating today....and I don't want to spend all my time here....I've got creating to do!

But I did want to share a funny snip-it with you.......

I warned Jen that I was packing up the studio and moving it to her house..... I packed 3 big suitcases full of stuff...and a little duffle bag of clothes....I warned her....
This is the stash of friendly plastic that I brought with me...it took up an entire suitcase. (tools and other stuff took up the others)
Good thing huh?....cuz....this is all she had....POOR JEN....everyone say it...."Oh...poor Jen"...
Well..she's not so poor now....We're heading out on a mission to find some clear casting resin...

I promise - I'll share what we're doing...and hopefully you will enjoy this virtual little road trip right along with us!

Just a quickie reminder - Im always looking to highlight friendly plastic artists and their talent. So if you have pictures you want to share with the friendly plastic world...please send them along. We want beginners to advanced, papercrafts, stamping, jewelry...if you can make it in friendly plastic...we'd love to see it!

If you have fave links, videos or anything friendly plastic related, please share...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails