Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Red Candy Beads in Friendly Plastic with Bead Rollers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Red Candy Beads in Friendly Plastic with Bead Rollers

Just thought I'd share some eye candy! This really looks like a piece of cherry twist candy. It was so fun to make.

I've been spending hours in the studio over the past two weeks coming up with new techniques and this bead features one of them....I did form it with a bead roller....but the rest of the techniques...I'll just have to keep a secret for a short while.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow Linda, that bead is fantastic! I really must invest in a bead roller than, oh no, not more toys!!! BTW which bead roller did you use as I see there are soooo many?

Cheers,

Sara (Silky Chick)

RR said...

Linda this is beautiful!! Is this the technique sheet you were talking about in the text?

Thanks!
Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails