Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: With Love

Friday, February 13, 2009

With Love


With Valentines Day upon us... I wanted to share a little Friendly Plastic love.
This happens to be one of my favorite pieces, and it was created with what is becoming one of my favorite techniques.
It is amazing what can happen with a little SPLASH of alcohol inks on white friendly Plastic. And what better name for this technique than Splash. So get out your alcohol inks and give it a try. WARNING: This technique has been known to cause addictive behavior. Please make sure you have an adequate inventory of Friendly Plastic.

4 comments:

Pattie said...

WOW beautiful,I never thought of using alcohol inks on it,will now lol !

Sara said...

Fabulous, I love it! How did you get the crackled effect on the beads btw?

Jana Ewy said...

The beads are pink turquoise, not FP.

Sara said...

Thanks Jana, I thought you'd discovered some amazing new technique there for a moment! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails