Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic and Cardmaking, Papercrafts - TAG! Your IT!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Friendly Plastic and Cardmaking, Papercrafts - TAG! Your IT!

tags large

I think this lace technique by Liz Welch is simply Brilliant!
TC Straight laced
Here's a close up view of the technique. I love the way she's used this technique to embellish inexpensive tags from the office supply store!
Visit her blog for more great tips and techniques on how to use Friendly Plastic for papercrafts.
GET MORE PAPERCRAFTING WITH FRIENDLY PLASTIC IDEAS - SEE OUR LINKS BELOW

4 comments:

rarelizzie said...

You sneaky thing you! :) I have to keep a close eye on this blog as I get surprised so frequently, not just because you put up some of my stuff, but because of all the other wonderful things that appear. How do you keep up with it all Linda?

Linda Peterson Designs said...

I google ALOT! Yes I am sneaky! But, I do love to post great art! I couldn't resist with these cards, they're just too beautiful not to share with the world.

Mazhar Hussain Shah said...

Hi,

I rally love you and your nice designing,Its my first time ivisit ur blog i hope u will not ignore me

Thanks for sharing.

Mazhar Hussain Shah said...

I rally love you and your nice designing,Its my first time ivisit ur blog i hope u will not ignore me

Thanks for sharing.
http://wwwmappearcom.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails