Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: More ATC's with Friendly Plastic and Metal Clay by Artist Sian

Friday, March 13, 2009

More ATC's with Friendly Plastic and Metal Clay by Artist Sian

About today's featured artist - Sian Cheetam, a UK Artist. She writes:

My name is Sian Cheetham. I'm a qualified Legal Executive and work as a City Council Legal Officer on Thursdays, Fridays and alternate Wednesdays. This means that if I do anything messy, it has to be done at the weekend so the ink has time to wash off! (Although I do occasionally still end up going to work with inky fingers).




I love anything arty and have created this blog mainly for the purpose of sharing some of my creations. My main passion is Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) and I am gradually dabbling more and more into altered art and other bits and pieces too. The pictures along the top are some of my encaustic art creations

I particularly chose her for this highlight for several reasons. Friendly Plastic is definately a mixed media medium and Sian's work is a great example of that. I love the way she combined Metal Clay with Friendly Plastic and of course I love the way she embosses metal - which is another of my loves.

There so much more to see at Sian's Bits and Pieces .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails