Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic Challenge - Last Day to Enter...(okay..maybe one more day..)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friendly Plastic Challenge - Last Day to Enter...(okay..maybe one more day..)

Hi all,
Today is the last day to enter the Friendly Plastic Challenge... Who are You? Art Doll.
I am hoping to see some last minute entries. We have so many new members in our group, that some of you didn't get in on this challenge. And from the small number of entries that I did receive, I can see that this challenge proved to be a little too challenging. I am sorry for that, I did't want to scare anyone away. So in an attempt to encourage more of you to enter our next challenge I am going to go back to the basics. Starting with simple design ideas and then we will move on to more advanced designs. The new challenges will be bi-monthly.
I will post the challenge on the first of the month and you will have until the 15th of the following month to get your entries in. So... the next challenge will be posted on May 1st. and you will have until June 15th to get your entries in. I hope this will work better for everyone.
A big thank you to everyone who did enter. I will post them on the Friendly Plastic blog tomorrow. No voting this time around.

Jana

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails