Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Dancing in Color - Friendly Plastic by Artist Barbara Lees

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dancing in Color - Friendly Plastic by Artist Barbara Lees


We are so priveledged to be surrounded by an abundance of lustrious colors every day. Take for example a sunset over the ocean. Have you noticed how the colors dance and sway to the music of the waves?
This mini piece of art by artist Barbara Lees captivated me.....instantly a sense of serenity came over me as I envisoned seagulls soaring amidst a vibrant ,colorful backdrop - dancing to a ballet in the sky. Her choice of colors is splendid! Who knew Friendly Plastic could take you into an imaginary world?
Why not escape life's stresses for a while and indulge yourself in art....and in a world of "friendly" plastic!
Barbara Lees is an artist living in Denmark. To view more of her work or to own one of her masterpieces click here.

2 comments:

rarelizzie said...

That is really lovely Barbara. I really like your use of colour, and the simplicity of the design.

Barbara Lees said...

Thanks so very much!
I love the words that describe this piece.
It is really inspiring to me.
Often, when I make my jewelery, I think of opaintings and images in nature. I love it when other people see something new in my results.
Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails