Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: FREE FRIENDLY PLASTIC PELLETS! Offer good to the first 25 people

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FREE FRIENDLY PLASTIC PELLETS! Offer good to the first 25 people

FREE! NO! It's NOT a typo! FREE FRIENDLY PLASTIC PELLETS in a 1 ounce Sample pack available to the first 25 people who respond. The only thing I ask is that you send $3.99 for shipping and handling if you are in the US and $4.99 if you are International. This helps defer the packaging and cost of shipping.

I love the pellets and I know you will too! This blog features lots of projects to create with just 1 ounce of pellets....






Select Shipping Location




4 comments:

Mylene said...

What a wonderful offer Linda..... I'm sure you'll have lots of takers.
I've just got my hands on some pellets and can't wait to try them - I especially love the candy twist technique you posted a while back. I love rolling beads so that is the first thing I'm going to try.

Linda Peterson Designs said...

Hello Mylene! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'd love to feature it on the blog.

di from di-did-it said...

This is great! I've been wanting to try the pellets but just haven't gotten around to it. You've made it easy. I hope I'm not too late!

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails