Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Inspired by a Young Friendly Plastic Artist

Monday, June 22, 2009

Inspired by a Young Friendly Plastic Artist

Just take a look at what I found while doing a little shopping on etsy. Beach Girl is her name and she was created by Marissa, a talented young artist from Texas. When I saw this piece I was blown away by the unique yet simplistic design. Not only did I purchase beach Girl for myself , but I have commissioned Marissa to create three more of her beauties for my studio. I am so excited to see Friendly Plastic used in a fresh new way.

Marissa's work can be viewed and purchased in her etsy store. By the way the name of her store is Live the Chaos. Great name for a shop that features such intriguing art work. Thanks to Marissa for inspiring me and for allowing me to share her talents with you.

2 comments:

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Today I posted an entry on my blog with a link to yours.

Would you let me know if that's OK?

Thanks,

Nancy Ward
http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com

Jana Ewy said...

Nancy... Thanks for your kind words about our blog.
We encourage everyone to share our Friendly Plastic blog. That is what it is here for.

Thanks... Jana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails