Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Stamping in Friendly Plastic - Featuring Jodi Amidei

Friday, June 26, 2009

Stamping in Friendly Plastic - Featuring Jodi Amidei

Jodi Amidei is one of those people that you meet....and you are instant and forever friends! We've known of each other while working in the craft industry. I am a designer and she was a book editor for Memory Makers.

It wasn't until my trip to Colorado that we had a chance to meet and hang out. That's when I discovered just how talented, funny and what a great genuine person she really is! Yep...it's like we knew each other forever.

Soooo...with that little tidbit of background, I am sharing some of her play time in Friendly Plastic at a recent Friendly Plastic party held at Jen Lowe's house.


This is Jodi's technique and I have to say, I think it's wonderful!!! She used really deep etched red rubber stamps. Melted white strips in the griddle, then pressed the samp deep into the Friendly Plastic. Then she painted the piece with a paint brush.



Is this just simply gorgeous?



I can't wait to see what she does with these pieces!!!

(Thank's Jen for letting me lift this post off your blog!! - It was just tooo good not to share with our readers too!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails