Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Featuring the Art of Friendly Plastic Artist - Karine Collignon

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Featuring the Art of Friendly Plastic Artist - Karine Collignon


Karine and I have become recent international friends and Im so proud to be featuring her work today. She is from France and though she doesn't speak english and I don't speak french, that has not stopped us from emailing on a nearly daily basis. (Thank goodness for google translator). However - I must say that my French is improving, Im far from fluent.

This is a wonderful example of what this blog is all about. It is not here to promote any one person...but everyone thru an interchange of inspiration. This is what I LOVE about being an artist...constantly making new friends all over the world. Its like show and tell that never stops!

Here she shares a Friendly Plastic book written in French. You can see larger version, plus take a peek inside on her blog
The combination of jewels, beads and Friendly Plastic makes for a stunning piece!


This is among my favorites...I love the texture and shape. It reminds me of a bird in flight.


Karine sells her work thru art shows in France. She told me yesterday, she would like to write a book on her techniques and wants to be known as a Friendly Plastic artist because she loves the material and it is so unique. GO KARINE!!!

2 comments:

Fabienne et Franck said...

It's right, Karine is a very talented woman! In her last article (in blog) she said she is so proud to be featured in your blog!

bijouxartcreation said...

Merci Fabinou de ta petite visite!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails