Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Here Fishy Fishy....Whimsical Art by Katie Argyle

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here Fishy Fishy....Whimsical Art by Katie Argyle




We've been entertaining family this weekend. While my sister-n-law and I went craft and bead shopping, my husband took the kids, his nephew and brother in law out for a good ole day of fishing! And boy did they catch the fish!

So...in "shopping' for artwork to highlight for today's blog post, I couldn't help but feature one of my favorite whimsical Friendly Plastic Artists, Katie Argyle.



Aren't these just fun??!?!?!? Katie! I love your fun take on this medium...always makes me smile real big!!! Keep up the great work!

To view more of Katies Friendly Plastic Awesomeness click here
Katies Website








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaw thte colours are great I would love this in my ear lol
SparklesSimplEstuff

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails