Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic Design Challenge winner receives her prize!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friendly Plastic Design Challenge winner receives her prize!

Congrats again to Marilyn Cooper for her winning design in the HeArt of Friendly Plastic Challenge.

She was so excited about what she received - she blogged about it! Share her excitement too!

She writes:
How Cool Is That ?!?!?!?!?!?!
*
I got THE NEATEST package in the mail from Jana Ewy... one of the big names with Friendly Plastic. I had won that FP challenge mid-July, and my prizes came!
*
*
*
Below: A vertiable rainbow of Friendly Plastic sticks! Woo hoo! What could be better than supplies with which to make more fun things?

*
*
*
Below: Well, the only thing that could be better than supplies would be supplies AND a beautiful, beautiful piece of jewelry from The Queen Of Fracture And Fustion, Jana Ewy! I absolutely love it!

*
*
*
Below: The necklace came in this cute organza bag, along with a teeny business card from Jana. The packaging just takes the whole thing up another notch!


*
*
*
The necklace is one of Jana's Lucky Nickel Necklaces. She has several for sale in her
Etsy store. I had just been admiring them anyway, and now I am honored to own one!
*
Thank you (again) to Jana, and Amaco (the makers of Friendly Plastic), and to everyone who voted! This just made my whole week!
*

Another plug for the really cool
Friendly Plastic Blog. I stop by every day and there's always something new to see and read! It is so inspirational! I'm not "connected" with it at all. I'm just passing along a great place to find some creative muses!

This could be YOU!!!! YOU could be the winner of our next challenge By the Sea.
Like Publisher's Clearing house says... "You can't win...If you don't play!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails