Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic ATC's by Sian

Monday, September 28, 2009

Friendly Plastic ATC's by Sian

Sian does a fantastic job with Friendly Plastic, creating textures in her miniature works of art!

She writes:

It seems like ages since I last did anything with Friendly Plastic. These are a couple of ATCs I've made using various techniques. I've combined the Friendly Plastic with metal embossing on the one on the left.




Why not try your skills creating one? ATC's are a fantastic way to begin your journey in the world of Friendly Plastic...they are small and less intimidating...and.......once you get hooked...you can just go on...and on.......


2 comments:

Nicks said...

I am proud to own some of Sians works of Art... Awesome stuff!

Plastic Card said...

I find the valuable information is provided by you bout to the plastic cards.

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.ov

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails