Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: If you dont want it.....give it to me! Friendly Plastic Daily Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

If you dont want it.....give it to me! Friendly Plastic Daily Blog

That's right, If you don't want it...give it to me!

This piece is a collaborative effort...although Jana doesnt know it yet...between me..and Jana Ewy.

Liz Welch, Jana Ewy and Myself made several pieces for a class at the retreat last weekend. These were left over and Jana left them with us to play with.

Yesterday was more of an assembly day for me as I took the bits and pieces that I had made along with other bits and pieces and assembled them.




Jana made the heart center and reminiscent of her vintage style, I designed this necklace with help from her. The chain we purchased on a shopping trip, the filagree background came from Vintaj.....

One persons "junk" IS another's treasure!!

1 comment:

PinkGranny said...

I was disappointed at two stores that should have Friendly Plastic. The second store did have some but a dismal showing. I am trying to make my first project and I am going to have to settle for a color I wouldn't have necessarily chosen but...I am optimistic that creativity will kick in. Why don't these National Chain stores have such a poor showing? Where is the best place to buy Friendly Plastic?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails