Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Jana and Liz ARRIVE - THE COUNTDOWN continues 2 more days

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jana and Liz ARRIVE - THE COUNTDOWN continues 2 more days

So...purposefully, I am writing this post in the morning...but not sending it out until the afternoon...because.... I don't want to spoil the suprize! (just in case they get this in their email before they leave...)

We want to especially welcome our international guest instructor...and to do that we made her a welcome sign....

Can you just imagine walking off the plane to find to "grown" women walking around the airport each flashing these signs and asking if anyone has seen this person??????? I said we're grown....not grown UP! That would be boring right?

After we pick up Liz Welch.....we will head to "somewhere" to get some afternoon tea and wait for our next arrival....


Did you notice the "digital" friendly plastic flair? The flair was made from a CD case that I made from FP last year for the CHA trade show....and with a little help of photoshop...VIOLA! Friendly Plastic Flair.....

I will add another update with more photo's later tonight....OOHH THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING!!!!!

COUNT THEM 2 MORE DAYS!


2 comments:

Silky Chick (Sara) said...

Fantastic, what a laugh you must have had, I'd have loved to have been there!

claychic said...

I can't wait to meet all of you!! I'm soooo excited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails