Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic - Feathers & Fur - Artwork by Katie Argyle

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friendly Plastic - Feathers & Fur - Artwork by Katie Argyle


I just love this mixed media piece designed by Friendly Plastic Artist Katie Argyle. It's just sooo much fun! Katie uses friendly plastic, feathers and some shrink art to create this one of a kind piece for an Art Show. The little word tiles read: "Love is an emotion a woman always feels for her poodle, and sometimes for a man."
Katie's work is so unique and fresh....I could just sit and look at her work for hours!!

2 comments:

potshop said...

I love this design! Katie, please e-mail me.

dsandoe@amaco.com

rarelizzie said...

I just love the way you use Friendly Plastic Katie, you really make it work for you and your crazy wonderful style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails