Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic TV - Handmade Gift Cards

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Friendly Plastic TV - Handmade Gift Cards

Gift giving doesn't have to be a chore....or a "have to" thing. Think of how warm you feel when you open a card from a special person who says...."Just because..." or "thinking of you". Makes you feel good doesn't it????

In this video, I've combined that warm fuzzy feeling with a card that is truely a gift in itself. So hope you enjoy this month's program......

Roll 'em!




Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I just wanted to let you know I have just watched this video this morning and its BRILLIANT!!! I wanna make one NOW!! te hehehee I only have a couple of bits of plastic but I am looking to buy some more ad I want to use it on my wedding invitations I am getting married next year!
Samantha :0)

Join the Word V campain
www.Penrithcrafts.blogspot.com

Ginny Baker said...

This is ADORABLE Linda! What a cute idea!

Waseem said...

can it be applicable to Custom gift cards to make?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails