Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: A quick CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS in Friendly Plastic

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A quick CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS in Friendly Plastic

This month.....this YEAR has flown by!!!! While Im in the middle of putting the finishing touches on the next FPTV segment...Im sending out this call to you for submissions!!

Be featured on the blog and get recognized! All you have to do is send me some photos of your original work - published or not along with your contact information. I will feature you as a guest artist on the blog and link to your contact info. It's that simple! I have a couple more spaces to fill for next week so send them in!!!!

Thanks ya'll for your help!!!!

email me - click here

send me your suggestions too!!!!


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails