Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Warm thoughts on a COLD DAY! Friendly Plastic by Pinderella

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Warm thoughts on a COLD DAY! Friendly Plastic by Pinderella

This is a photo that I took a few weeks back while Mariah and I cruised the Mexican Riveria aboard Holland America's Ms. Oosterdam along with our family. While it was only 23 degree's at home....in Mexico it was a WARM 82! This picture was taken in Cabo San Lucas where the Pacific ocean meets the Sea of Cortez! It's simply beautiful and inspiring!




While I was "surfing the web" I went thru my ever growing list of favorite plastic artists and sites. Among them is PINDERELLA's etsy shop. The photo below took me back to this picture of Mexico....a welcome thought on such a cold snowy day like today.



Pinderella's shop offers whimsical jewelry to fit almost any theme. If you are need of something special for someone special....take a trip to her shop! www.pinderella.etsy.com






Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails