Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic addicts worldwide - New Artist Feature Antonia Rozsa

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friendly Plastic addicts worldwide - New Artist Feature Antonia Rozsa

Dear Linda,

First let me introduce myself, my name is Antonia Rozsa and I am from Hungary.

Have been interested in crafts for ages, I started with the salt dough, then came glass painting, decoupage and card making and then one day while I was browsing You Tube, I came across FP TV and fell in love with the material.

We can't get this " em planned!<>

I always try the things You and the others on the blog made, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Of course I do have my own ideas too!

At the moment I would like to try out Pellets, but they are super expensive to have them from England and I am not a millionaire.

I would like to ask you to take a look at my creations, please remember I am a beginner!My web page with all the work I have done so far is: http://

www.szorgos-stuci.gportal.huI admire your work and every morning the first thing I do is to check out your newsletter.

Thank you for reading my letter.

Best wishes,

Antonia

Thank you Antonia for sharing your talent and to think you do that all with a hairdryer is amazing.

The variety of heating methods makes this one of the most versatile mediums ever!

I would highly recommend that you check out more of Antonia's work along with all the different heating methods available. Unfortunately, since these are in a slide show I am unable to download or place them in the blog....but you won't be disappointed.

If you do not have access to a heat tool or griddle, the hot water method and oven method are wonderful and provide excellent alternatives - and to be quite honest they are among my favorites to use.

Antonia's website is written in hungarian - however if you look on the left side bar you will find a link to her Friendly Plastic work.

Yeah!! Another new addict joins us ....fortunately there is an available therapy...MORE FRIENDLY PLASTIC!

Who else wants to join the addiction?


1 comment:

KelsiK said...

如果你批評他人。你就沒有時間付出愛.........................

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails