Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: CHA Day 1

Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA Day 1

Well.....I didnt do so good on the picture taking today....I really was too busy! The day just flew by.

Jen WOWed everyone with colourizing pellets - (sorry no pic...bad me!) showing how to use alcohol inks, die cut and emboss with pellets..a real hit!

Jana continued her fracture and fusion series - always popular!
Photobucket

And I continued the pellet series with colourizing and using molds - again...no pic!! I need more arms!

Before the show though I was able to sneak over to the ETI booth - makers of Envirotex, the clear resin that we use to make Friendly Plastic look like glass - and snap a couple of pictures they had using Friendly Plastic and Envirotex! Great Job Designers!

Photobucket


These ink pens were designed by Mylene Hillam - well known to the blog...great job Mylene!

Photobucket

Tomorrow we will have the reception which I am priveleged to emcee and the winners will be announced! Congratulations to all our participants!!!

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails