Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: CHA is just a week away! Come see us!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CHA is just a week away! Come see us!

Couldn't say it better myself....so here's a post from Jen Lowe's Blog:

Linda, Jana and I are going to be in the Amaco booth at CHA, so come see us! I'll show you how to make these totally fun embellishments fit for any scrapbook project!

Obviously I just laid these on a piece of paper tonight.....who knows what I'll do with them! But I think they look just fine right here.

oh! these are made with Friendly Plastic pellets and Krafty Lady molds.

Let the pre-CHA fun begin!!!

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

Catering Supplies said...

Hi all of users..

Cheap disposable plastic plates, plastic tableware, disposable serving dishes, mini dishes, appetizer plates, disposable lunch boxes, bamboo skewers, picks and trays and all catering supplies available.
Our Website.
http://www.Sweetflavorfl.com
Appetizer Plates

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails