Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: The Cutest Friendly Plastic Model Ever! by Jen Lowe

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Cutest Friendly Plastic Model Ever! by Jen Lowe

If you wanna have a fun day......Call up Jen Lowe and ask her to play! Read on!

I had so much fun on Saturday. My little friend, Topanga, came to play. I had made her the most fun face in Friendly Plastic and she was happy to pose as my model!



It's set in a KandCompany bezel - about 2" in diameter. So easy to make - 100% Friendly Plastic, 100% guaranteed to put a smile on a little girls face!



Panga is 10 years old.....and look out - she's already a fantastic artist and it's her goal to study art when she goes to college. I told her she can come play with me any day!!!



Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails