Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic at the NEC STITCHES SHOW - by JOZART

Monday, February 22, 2010

Friendly Plastic at the NEC STITCHES SHOW - by JOZART

Stitches is the British version of the CHA Show held each year in Birminham England.  Although it's not the size of CHA, it doesnt lack for talent, demo's or creative inspiration.  Personally, I think this show is much easier to manage and alot more up close and personal.  I thought you might enjoy these show highlights from Jozart - one of the attendee's:

The highlight for me was the superb demonstration by Liz Welch who is so expert at Friendly Plastic techniques and I am thrilled that I will be taking a full workshop with her later in the year. She spent so much time giving us ideas, hints and tips and made Caz and I beautiful pieces to keep.
I also enjoyed Fran Seiford's workshop  Painting with Powder which I know I will try again.




Down to earth now after a really colourful magic day.







Liz Welch, some of her samples made today and the lovely brooch she generously gave to me.














Fran Seiford from USA demming her Painting with Powder Technique
Caz with the shoe cards we made on the Woodware stand. My effort at the front.   Tim Holtz made me a Grunge Paper Rose for my beret
Claudine demonstrated her sticky back canvas techniques
Suze Weinberg's UTEE dem



The bargain hotel, not bad eh? The Chase Coventry, about 15 mins from the NEC

Be sure and visit JOZART's blog for more creative inspiration.  Thanks for sharing!



Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails