Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Get those entries in! Sherry McGilvray did and she won!!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Get those entries in! Sherry McGilvray did and she won!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  Sherry McGilvery WON! the Rings and Things Contest!!



Is your head spinning with ideas for the Rings and Things contest? (note Update 1/24/13 -check the website for current information)   What/!?!?!?! You don't know if you should enter????  WHY NOT!?!?! What have you got to lose?  Check out this email below from one of the past winners:

Hi Linda,
I visit the Friendly Plastic blog each day.  I enjoy seeing new techniques and other artists work.  On todays blog I noticed you mentioned the Rings and Things contest.  I entered this contest in 2008 and won Polly's pick, Alternative Materials category.  A picture of my friendly plastic pin "Shopper Girl" is featured on the friendly plastic page 361 in the 2009 catalog.   I have attached a copy of my pin in case you don't have their catalog.
Sincerely,
Sherry McGilvray

Sherry was also one of the 2010 Design Challenge Winners! But....as she knows....you can't win if you don't enter!  So get those entries in...then email me and let me know too!

Congratulations to Sherry!  Next time...will I be congratulating you??

Friendly Plastic can be purchased at Rings N Things.

Want to have more inspiration?  Check out our links below for other fun and whimsical Friendly Plastic design ideas





Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails