Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Final Days of National Craft Month - get your entries in!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Final Days of National Craft Month - get your entries in!

Just a couple more days to "officially" celebrate National Craft Month....but I say why stop there...let's celebrate crafting every day!


 A great big thank you and shout out to one of our loyal readers Molly Fischer who submitted these earrings!!  Fantastic job Molly.  I especially love the danglies! (that's my kind of thing!)

All you have to do is email me a photo of something ....anything you've created using Friendly Plastic and I'll enter you in the contest to win a gift pack of FP!  Get the entries in!

Just a quick note of what's coming up:

April 4th - Favecrafts Radio.  An interview featuring the debut of my new book "Beading in No Time" 
www.blogtalkradio.com/favecrafts

April 6th - Cool2Craft Live.  A live demonstration of Fracture and Fusion in FP.  Giving away an autographed copy of my new book - CHAT LIVE WITH ME!!

April 19 - Cool2Craft Live - Bling Bling wire wrapped rings   CHAT LIVE WITH ME!!

Check the websites for your local times.  If you are unable to make the live show - all shows are archived for your viewing/listening convenience.

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

polymercreations4u said...

I love the earrings! I may have to make a pair once I have both hands functioning again (broke one).
Linda, I posted a photo on the AMACO Facebook page of the mixed media butterflies that I made before CHA. If you would like I could send it to you as well.
Linda H

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails