Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic on Cool2Craft and FAVE CRAFTS radio

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friendly Plastic on Cool2Craft and FAVE CRAFTS radio

 A quick post for today to announce upcoming WebTV and Radio dates:

April 4th - FAVECRAFTS RADIO - I'll be interviewed about my newest book which will be released March 30 "Beading in No Time" and yes it does have a couple of Friendly Plastic projects!

April 5th - Live demo on Cool2CraftTV - Friendly Plastic Fracture and Fusion pendant based on project in my new book

April 19th - Cool2Craft TV - BLING BLING Rings - while this isnt Friendly Plastic related - it's still fun

I'll give away a signed copy of my book on each show - so tune in!!!





Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails