Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: FRIENDLY PLASTIC TV PRESENTS - Aged Copper Embellishments with Friendly Plastic

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FRIENDLY PLASTIC TV PRESENTS - Aged Copper Embellishments with Friendly Plastic

How many times are you deep into a project only to realize you dont have the charm or embellishment you want...or you have them but....not enough?

I've helped to solve that problem by making molds of those embellishments that I want to use over and over again.  It takes only a few minutes to re-create the look of aged copper using my Friendly Plastic scraps. 

Hope you enjoy this brand new episode!





I use Rangers Mold N Pour to create my molds.  I have featured Krafty Lady molds in this episode too.  You can get more information about Krafty Lady by visiting their website at www.kraftylady.com or visiting their US distributor at:  www.aftermidnightstamps.com


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails