Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: A collection of hearts by Friendly Plastic artist - Cathy Frank

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A collection of hearts by Friendly Plastic artist - Cathy Frank

 Cathy calls this the "All Hearts Collection" and she writes:


This is a visual toast to the Blog without which I would not be obsessively creating these FP impressions
pieces - These are a take off on Linda's Texturing with Stamps video and her Metal Jewelry 101 book.
Thanks to all the lovely people who share there work and passion here!










THANK YOU Cathy for sharing these beautiful "heart"felt pieces with us!  This blog is a collective effort by all of you who want to share your work and inspire others....I just do the footwork....so thank to everyone who has helped make this blog successful!

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

Jewelry Making Tools said...

That's some great work. I love finding pieces like this because they inspire me so much and encourage me to keep working at my craft (wire jewelry). Great photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails