Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: THE CRAFT CRITIQUE shares a recent trip to Stitch and Craft in the UK

Saturday, April 24, 2010

THE CRAFT CRITIQUE shares a recent trip to Stitch and Craft in the UK

Today we take a "virtual tour" across the pond as they say to the UK where Craft Critique Fabrizio Martellucci shares his day at UK's Stitch & Craft trade show.  Here's an excerpt that he shared about Friendly Plastic:

 We stopped at another booth and saw The Frame Workshop & Molten Designs who are the main distributor in the UK for Friendly Plastic. I couldn't help talking pictures of the stunning creations made using that product. I have to thank my dear friend Maria Given Nerius who has sent me Friendly Plastic goodies when I won a competition on her Pajama Party Radio Show. I haven't used them yet but after seeing those projects from Molten Designs I definitely will give it a go in the near future.







You can see Fab's entire review by clicking here
Visit Fab's blog - Crafting Mad


Don't Forget - Monday April 26th - Cool2Craft.com live - Fun with Friendly Plastic - Spring Fling Earrings
Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails