Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic Feature Artist Barbara Lees

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friendly Plastic Feature Artist Barbara Lees

It's wonderful to be introduced to talent all around the world. It amazes me to look at all the different places that our readers come from. Places such as France, Hungary, Isreal, Bali, England, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Taiwan...and more.

Today's artist comes from Denmark. Barbara Lees is a multi media artist who works in Friendly Plastic and a variety of other mediums. As I was perusing her website today, I envisioned her work as abstract murals. I know you will enjoy this photo exhibit as much as I did.








Visit Barbara's website for a wonderful art show! www.lees.dk


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails