Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: ITS TIME TO CRAFT! with Cool2Craft

Sunday, April 18, 2010

ITS TIME TO CRAFT! with Cool2Craft

(in the musical styling of the broadway musical Annie...)...TOMORROW...TOMORROW...come join us tomorrow....and then we will craft away!

I know..I get a little carried away!  But, I am excited about tomorrows Cool 2 Craft Live show!  So please please join me and all sorts of crafty friends...meet old ones...make new ones and just have fun with us!

I'll be showing you how to make a wire wrapped ring and giving away another autographed copy of my new book BEADING IN NO TIME!  Plus .... I have a very exciting announcement for all you Friendly Plastic crafters too!!

Check out the Cool2Craft.com website for your local times. (11am central, Noon eastern, 5pm UK, 9am Pacific)

Lets have some fun and CRAFT!!  SEE YA THERE!


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails