Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Love those Submissions! Today's featured artist is Christina Coghill

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Love those Submissions! Today's featured artist is Christina Coghill


 Christina wrote that this was her first design made with Friendly Plastic...and I say if this is her first! WOW!! She's on an amazing journey and I cant wait to see what she comes up with in the future!

Thanks so much for sharing with us Christina!!

Thank you to everyone who has submitted their work in the last week.  Keep them coming...I'll always have giveaways!

Reminder on upcoming events:

  • April 4 - www.blogtalkradio.com/favecrafts  Listen to my interview with Tiffany Windsor and maybe you'll win a copy of my newest book!

  • April 5 - www.cool2craft.com  watch a live demo of Friendly Plastic fracture and Fusion

  • Mark your calendars, set your alarms, create an alert on your cell...whatever you need to do so you dont miss the fun!!



Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

BevinUSA said...

Hi Christina, Oh I love your creation. So Pretty Your very first try? Oh you are going to create awesome things I look forward to seeing them

Thank you for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails