Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Lovely Lizards by Lisa Lawhorn

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lovely Lizards by Lisa Lawhorn


 It's great to be featuring so many new artists to Friendly Plastic these past few days.  I know you've enjoyed seeing their work as much as I have.  Each day when I open up my inbox and see the submissions...it's like going into an eye candy store for me!!! Keep them coming.

Today's work is by a new artist Lisa Lawhorn.  She writes:

I am new to Friendly Plastic - but enjoy it very much.  I wish I had snapped pictures of other "creations" - but they were given as gifts at Christmas.

I am not sure if this will end up being a magnet - attached to a picture frame....or  I may frame just this alone in a fabulous way!


 Im sure everyone enjoyed getting a piece of her hand made artwork!! Keep up the great job Lisa.  We all look forward to seeing more of your work.


A QUICK REMINDER - LISTEN TO MY INTERVIEW WITH TIFFANY WINDSOR ON FAVECRAFTS RADIO
www.blogtalkradio.com/favecrafts - check the website for the time in your area (7pm eastern, 6pm central)  Win a copy of my book!

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails