Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Sugar Plum - Friendly Plastic Designs by Mylene Hillam of Milllane Studio

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sugar Plum - Friendly Plastic Designs by Mylene Hillam of Milllane Studio

Sugar Plum!  This design by Mylene Hillam really caught my attention because.....when I was growing up my Grandma Campbell always called me her little "sugar plum".  Didn't like it so much when I was growing up...but now that she's not with us anymore, I'd give anything to hear her voice and call me "sugar plum"...which is a name not to be confused with "sugar booger" that my Dad called me! 

You can imagine the happy memories the name of this bracelet brought to me when I saw it - I knew it had to be today's feature. 

Mylene has this for sale on her website gallery - Im sure it would make "someone" a perfect little gift....hint hint (If you need my address to send it to me- just email me! :O)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Don't miss my free demo's on Cool2Craft's Live

I will offer a FREE giveaway on each show!!!
  • May 3 - Jewelry Making basics;  This is for all beginners and a first step in creating any kind of jewelry - especially of the Friendly Plastic kind
  • May 10 - Play in Polymer Clay - Learn some very basic faux  turquoise stone technique - EASY AS PIE..and it WILL fool the eye! (that rhymes...hmmm...)
  • May 17 - FUN WITH FRIENDLY PLASTIC - technique to be determined
** NEW **  ONLINE interactive WebCam based LIVE Craft Classes

  • MAY 20TH - 11AM CENTRAL - Fun With Friendly Plastic - The basics of Fusion Illusions
  • May 22th - 11AM CENTRAL - Fun with Friendly Plastic - The basics of Fusion Illusions 
Both classes are live and will be featuring the same material.  Introductory class fee of $12 allows access to both sessions.  Classes are also archived for viewing on demand at a later time.  Archived Classes available for purchase.





Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails