Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic Online Class Tomorrow - Join us won't you?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friendly Plastic Online Class Tomorrow - Join us won't you?

The next class is tomorrow!  And yes there is time to sign up and register to take this class!  It's Live streaming video - In REAL time!  Interact with other classmates too.

11:00AM Central time - regularly $32  Introductory special $12

No Experience Necessary!

Here's what our Students said about Thursday's Class:

Gerri Curless:  "For a pretty new "crafter" like me Linda was very patience with me and others, answering questions, etc. and I enjoyed the class SO much! I want to take another class from CraftechUniversity and I would recommend it to anyone."

Pat J: "Just finished the "Fusion Illusion" class through the new interactive
online CraftechU... fantastic class. Linda is such a knowledgable
instructor and passes on her info very well! Loved IT! Thank you so much. This is the piece I completed."



Linda S:  "Really enjoyed it. Very good and informative. Very fun and friendly atmosphere."



Dee P. from MA: "GREAT CLASS LINDA, LOVED IT CHECK OUT MY PICTURE I TOOK A PICTURES OF THE ONES I MADE SO FAR THEY ARE NOT FINISHED YET. BUT YOU CAN AT LEAST SEE MY DESIGNS."


Join the fun won't you?  We've posted NEW Classes and more are on the way!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails