Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic TV presents - Stamped Tube Beads with Linda Peterson

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friendly Plastic TV presents - Stamped Tube Beads with Linda Peterson



The next in the series of Friendly Plastic TV dedicated to rubber stampers!  Get out those stamps, ink and alcohol ink to create some quick easy and beautiful beads.

Then share photos with me and I'll feature you on this blog!

Join me on Monday - Noon eastern, 11am central as Friendly Plastic will be featured on my segment on Cool2Craft!


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

alankarshilpa said...

This is a great tutorial. I am so excited to make such beads. I have never done it so I think I need to find out where I can get the materials. Thanks for this great post. I am going to Tweet it now. Dita.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails