Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: New Friendly Plastic TV Episode - ArtEmboss and Friendly Plastic Geometric Earrngs

Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Friendly Plastic TV Episode - ArtEmboss and Friendly Plastic Geometric Earrngs

As many of you know...Im deep in the middle of writing my next book on Metal Work jewelry.  But, I just can't seem to keep my hands out of the Friendly Plastic!


 In this episode I combine ArtEmboss Light brass with Friendly Plastic designer sticks in the Swirl Pattern to create a pair of very trendy geometric earrings.  They even SPIN!!! How fun is that?






Okay ya'lll....get off the computer and go make some Friendly Plastic Jewelry!!!!!!!

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

Molded plastic parts said...

Is recycled plastic friendly? I think it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails