Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Sharing a letter from a Newbie to Friendly Plastic

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sharing a letter from a Newbie to Friendly Plastic

You might remember at the end of all of our Friendly Plastic Videos, I make a call out to all of our viewers to email me with what you've created in Friendly Plastic.

Imagine my excitement when I read this letter below from a view of our show:

Hi Linda,
 
I’m new to Friendly Plastic and have been watching your videos to learn the techniques. (I have to say, I really like your style of teaching and demonstrating.) In your Fusion Illusion class, you encouraged us to experiment and send along photos, so I just thought I’d send along some butterflies that I made with a combination of Friendly Plastic sticks, pellettes mixed with glitter, etc.  I was pleased with my first batch. So, thank you for helping me discover this new medium! My background is polymer clay, but not for jewelry-making. Also, I’d really like to take a basic wire/jewelry-making class if you offer it someday. I love the way your wrap wire around your finished pendants.
 
Cheryl Watt
 

Cheryl learned the basics of working with clay by taking the On-Demand Fusion Illusion Class from CrafTECH U.

 Didn't she do a great job? 

What are you waiting for?  - Send me your Friendly Plastic work and I"ll feature you too!
You can subscribe to this blog, receive our newsletters conveniently in your inbox.

Also, subscribe to our youtube channel and friend us on Facebook.

Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

One Creative Queen said...

Hi Linda - Can you please let Cheryl know she is officially kicked out of the "newbie" club? She is much too good - and her butterflies are way too awesome - to allow her to be in the group of newbieness any longer. This shall serve as her official notification.

lol

She did a phenomenal job!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails