Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic at the Sydney Australia Papercrafts festival with Mylene Hillam

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friendly Plastic at the Sydney Australia Papercrafts festival with Mylene Hillam


Mylene is a Friendly Plastic artist residing in Australia.  She teaches a variety arts and craft classes featuring  Friendly PlasticTechniques and other Jewelry Making ideas.  For more current information on her classes please visit her blog:   Milllane Studio

Mylene writes:


You might have noticed in my side bar that in November I will be demoing at the Papercrafts Festival in Sydney for Stamp Antics. Well, now I have an update to that: last week I got word that I will also be teaching classes so since then I've been busily working away on the class samples.

In Class 2 you'll get to play with Friendly Plastic. Don't worry if you've never worked with it before as this is a beginners class so you'll learn all the basics. You'll learn how to marble, how to texture and how to cut Friendly Plastic, plus you get to use two different softening methods in this class.


Check out the details of each class on my website. If you'd like to book into one, give Stamp Antics a ring (07) 3393 3022 as the show organisers are not taking bookings. Make sure to bring along the class essentials. Please ask Stamp Antics for the list as these items are not being provided - only the materials used in class are.

I'm really looking forward to coming to play in Sydney and I hope you'll come join me.



See More of Mylene's Work:


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Love the FP Christmas Ornaments! What a great idea. Have fun at Papercrafts Festival. Sounds like a blast!

Maria Lara said...

Nice post
Thaks for sharing...!!!
seed pearls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails