Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: OvidiOart combines Friendly Plastic with Artful paintings

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OvidiOart combines Friendly Plastic with Artful paintings

Another email I would like to share today:

Dear Linda Peterson,

I've been reading your blog for a few months now and I really love your finds.

I'm writing because I think my work would interest your readers.  Here's a link to my favorite item.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/51508191/art-necklace.
I started making my art ornaments and necklaces when my mural business slowed down.  I play around with friendly plastic, prints of my original paintings, wire, beads, gold leaf and even paint on the friendly plastic.  I get lots of compliments when I wear my necklaces!  I am having so much fun with this that I signed up for 2 craft shows in the fall and I have an etsy store.
Thanks for your blog and for supporting independent artist like me!
Kari
www.Ovidioart.com





 Take a moment to peruse her store!  Thank you Kari for contacting us and sharing your new love of Friendly Plastic!


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

2 comments:

Maria Lara said...

Hi, thank you for your great post. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in your blog .It is interesting and helpful.
Good luck with it!!!

Germanium Necklace

Michele said...

i have read this post and i saw these pics, these are awesome! thanks for sharing such a great talent and ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails