Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: A Friendly tease..............Friendly Plastic TV and Friendly Plastic visits Knottingham

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Friendly tease..............Friendly Plastic TV and Friendly Plastic visits Knottingham

Im in the final stages of editing the next in the series of Friendly Plastic videos and I've shot the opening on location in London, which I think you will enjoy.

But for now, I am on my way to the English Midlands to go visit a couple of very dear friends, Gill and Liz.

Liz has been featured many times on the blog for her amazing work in Friendly Plastic and helping spread the word throughout England and the world.  I will be visitin Liz's home and studio tomorrow.  So stay tuned....even I don't know what we will create!

For now here's a sneak peak  at what's coming up on FPTV.  Make faux jade using Friendly Plastic Pellets!



Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

3 comments:

rarelizzie said...

Linda, you don't know what we will be getting up to, neither do I, but I am absolutely positive it will be grat fun, creative and inspirational. Can't wait to see you.

Nick Raymon said...

Hi, thank you for your great post. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in your blog .It is interesting and helpful. Good luck with it!!!
Diamond Engagement Rings

Charmn Goldie said...

I'm going to have to learn more about this friendly plastic. Never heard of it and I'm a big jewelry fan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails