Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Wishing Well Fairy in Friendly Plastic

Friday, December 10, 2010

Wishing Well Fairy in Friendly Plastic

I ran across this adorable post and thought I would share it with you. Be sure to check out her blog at:

http://www.midnight-crafter.blogspot.com/  and leave her a comment on how much you enjoyed.

Read On!:



It's wishing well time at The Craft Barn and time for the DT team to grant a wish for one of our lovely blog followers. This week its the turn of



Christa-Peter.who wished


the DT could use some of the products or perhaps a demo to show how to use things like precious metal paint, ferro or terra, friendly plastic etc.

So here with a wave of my wand is a wish granted.


I have done a bit of playing with friendly plastic lately and absolutely love it! and what's more it justifies a purchase I made a few months ago which I havn't used enough - my meltpot!




Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

2 comments:

rubber keypads said...

Wow! This one looks really fantastic. Great gift for Christmas.

Michelle said...

Hi Linda
Thanks so much for featuring my little frame, absolutely thrilled! This is one of the first ventures into the realms of friendly plastic and I'm hooked. Cant wait to have a go at some of your fab techniques.
x Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails